/** Kotak Iklan **/ .kotak_iklan {text-align: center;} .kotak_iklan img {margin: 0px 5px 5px 0px;padding: 5px;text-align: center;border: 1px solid #ddd;} .kotak_iklan img:

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello... How Are You?

Hello... How Are You?

Kita mulai dengan suatu percakapan pengenalan
Berikut Contoh Conversation

Conversation 1

Miss Dina : Good morning, students.
Students : Good morning, Ma’am.
Miss Dina : How are you this morning?
Students : We’re fine, thank you.
Miss Dina : Nita, you’re a new student. Come here and introduce yourself.
Nita : Good morning, everyone.
I am Ranita. Call me Nita.

Conversation 2

Dewi : Hello, I’m Dewi. What’s your name?
Dani : Hello, Dewi. I’m Dani Perdana. Please call me Dani.
Dewi : Where do you live, Dani?
Dani : I live at Jl. Achmad Yani 27.
Dewi : Oh, do you?
Dani : Yes, I do.
Dewi : So, we are neighbours.
Dani : Are we?
Dewi : Yeah. I live at 8.

Conversation 3

Tina : Hi, I am Tina. This is Andy.
Sari : Hi, Tina. Hello Andy. I’m Sari. Nice to meet you.
Andy : Nice to meet you too, Sari.
Tina : You are new here, right?
Sari : Yes, I am.
Andy : Welcome to the school.
Sari : Thanks

Itulah contoh conversation, semoga bermanfaat

No comments:

Post a Comment